Breakout Wrench for Blasthole Drill Stems
Hydraulic Breakout Wrench for Blasthole Drill Stems ranging from 9 1/4″ – 11 3/4″ in diameter.
This wrench gives 70,000 ft. lbs of torque.
Hydraulic Drill Stem Wrench
Models are in service for drills using drill stems from 9 1/4¨ up to 11.75″ diameter.
- Rapidly disconnects drill stems
- Functions in all weather conditions.
- The operator controls wrench from the operator’s console.
- Wrench consistently disconnects stubborn drill.
- Stem joints reducing drill downtime.
- Operator does not have to leave the cabin to make drill stem changes.
- Automatically compensates for drill stem wear.
- Wrench uses existing hydraulic pressure from the drill.
- Simple to install and low maintenance.
- Worldwide installation services.